Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Should I start back taking Yasmin Birth Control Pills?

I was on the pill for 8yrs and stopped because I read you shouldn't really be on it for that long. I got a breakout on my chin when I stopped but it went away within two wks. I've been off the pill for about 6months. My face is quite greasy now. I'm getting married in three months and I'll have my period on the day because of the way my cycle is. I'm thinking to go back on the pill for a year and get off when I'm ready to have a baby...is it advisable? It should control all the extra oil in my face and I can make sure I don't have my period for my wedding too... oh, my mom is a cancer survivor...I also stopped because I got scared about the additional hormones... I'm 31. Will one year make much of a difference risk wise?

No comments:

Post a Comment