Saturday, November 12, 2011

I really like a lad but niether of us are single?

I have been with my bf for 8 years and we have a daughter whos 5. Last 2 years our relationship has been going downhill. Ive told my bf i want to move out and try living seperately. Give it ago that way. he not keen on the idea and wants us stay living togetha. But i am really unhappy. I have started talking to a lad i used be good mates with b4 i met my bf and i actually really really like him. We get on great neva run out of things to say laugh all the time. He makes me feel so happy. He also has a gf but they live 300 miles away and he finds it hard even tho he luvs her. Ive told him i like him hes told me the same. But unless i move out i dont think i would have a chance with him. I cant stop thinking about him and its making me more fed up cos i want to be with him so much. Im only 23 settled down way too early i now need live my life a little and stop being so unhappy. Really dont know what to do at all. Any ideas? xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment