Tuesday, November 15, 2011

How to meet potential dates?

I moved to a new city a few months ago. Actually I'm in the suburbs about half an hour from the city. I'm in my late twenties. Every girlfriend I ever had, I have met off the internet, which is embarring. I only have a couple of friends out here and did not know anyone before I made the move. I've tried to meet people off the internet again, but it has been more terrible than I remember. I guess one reason I go online is because it is more direct and the people are presumbably single and looking. I'm more sociable than I used to be, but that hasn't mattered since I'm no longer in school and those I work with are significantly older for the most part. I don't know what to do. I should at least be dating. This has me down. Whatever you suggest, please don't say it'll happen when I'm not looking. I don't believe in that and nothing I've had or achieved has ever magically appeared at my doorstep.

No comments:

Post a Comment