Saturday, November 12, 2011

I really want to move but my parents have decided to stay?

Before the end of 2010, my parents were obsessed with Georgia to the point where they even bought an amazing house. They introduced the prospect of moving to me and I liked the idea, since where we live (Dubai) is a terrible place, where racism is high and courtesy is non existent. I loved Georgia, the air is fresh, not like the desert/urban air i'm used to, people are nice, not like those arrogant Dubai locals who think they own you just because they're Daddy has a company and I was excited at the idea of starting off fresh. But now my indecisive parents are leaning towards the idea of staying in this **** hole country where opportunities are limited to non locals, due to the biased government and the lack of democracy (cmon there's no freedom of speech!) Dubai is not all glitter and gold like its portrayed. Non locals are not allowed to do many things. (eg. we aren't allowed to start busineses without being fronted by a local) I want to escape to freedom where equality exists. DUBAI IS A SHITHOLE

No comments:

Post a Comment